After placing your order, you will receive a confirmation email that your order has been accepted.We process orders on weekdays between 10:00 and 20:00 Moscow time. Order status updates and delivery details will be sent to the email address specified at checkout.
When placing an order, please choose one of the following delivery methods:
- Pickup from the workshop at the Electrozavod. Free of charge. Address: st. Elektrozavodskaya, 21, checkpoint number 3. We work from 11:00 to 20:00 on weekdays. After receiving notification that your order is ready via email, for the next 5 working days, the pass is ready for you (the pass uses the name specified in the order). Please notify us if you would like to visit us with guests or if another person will pick up the order. At the checkpoint, you need to specify that you are going to Agami Keramika LLC and give your surname (they may ask you to show your passport or driving license). Further along are the stairs to the 2nd floor, then take the stairs to the left. Go along the corridor for about 50 m. Our door will be on the right-hand side, white metal with the inscription Agami Keramika LLC (# 169/210). The storage period for unpaid orders is 5 working days. Then the order will be canceled without additional notice.
- Boxberry Courier delivery (only in Russia) The cost is calculated online using the website’s calculator based on your address, depending on the weight and city of receipt. Orders placed before 12:00pm are dispatched on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Delivery of orders over 10,000 rubles within the Moscow Ring Roadis free.
- Delivery to Boxberry pickup point (in Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan) The cost is calculated online using the website’s calculator based on your address, depending on the weight and city of receipt. The cost is calculated online using the website’s calculator based on your address, depending on the weight and city of receipt. When the order arrives at the point of issue, you will receive a notification by email and SMS to the phone number specified during registration. Upon receipt of the order please check its integrity.
Methods of payment:
- If choosing the “Pickup” option, you can pay for the order in cash or by card upon receipt of the order.
- By bank card on the website when placing an order. More information:
To select payment for goods using a bank card, you must click the button “Pay for the order by bank card.”
Payment is made online through PAO Sberbank using either VISA or Mastercard.
- VISA International
- Mastercard Worldwide
DESCRIPTION OF THE DATA TRANSFER PROCESS
To pay (enter your card details), you will be redirected to the PAO Sberbank payment gateway. The connection to the payment gateway and transfer of information will be done securely using the SSL encryption protocol. If your bank uses the secure online payment services Verified by Visa or Mastercard SecureCode, you may also be required to enter a special password. This website uses 256-bit encryption. PAO Sberbank ensures that any personal information you have entered remains confidential. This information will not be passed on to third parties, except as required by the legislation of the Russian Federation. Card payments are made in strict accordance with the requirements of the Visa Int. and Mastercard Europe Sprl payment systems. and MasterCard Europe Sprl.
The money will be refunded to your bank account within 5–30 working days (the length of time depends on the bank that issued your credit card).
Unsuitable items may be returned within 2 weeks of delivery, provided they have not been used. To return an item, please send us an email at [email protected] All return shipping costs will be covered by the customer.